15 port USB 2.0, 2.4A charging & sync hub
With LCM display for output port monitoring
• Compliant with USB Battery Charging Spec 1.2
• Can provide up to 1.5A at Sync (CDP mode) or 2.4A at Charge (DCP mode) on each output port.
• Supports either iOS or Android devices.
• Enables Sync/Charge mode switching when manually connecting or disconnecting to host computer.
• Intelligently detects the output current of each port by the sensing meter with firmware, and enables the port’s
LED to illuminate its corresponding color. (Charging in progress: red; Disconnected or Fully charged: green)
• Features Over-Current Protection and ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection on each port.
• Provides Auto Scan monitoring: default setting: scans one port every 30 seconds. Audio Jacks for link connection.
• Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W (8/20 us) Surge and Transient spikes protection on each port.
• Enables Green Energy function automatically shutdown when all the charging is finished at Charge mode.
• For over-temperature protection, if the unit’s overheats, it would cut off all the output current immediately and
meantime, and all LEDs of the 15 ports would be blinking green.
• Cooling fans are temperature controlled and are on or off as necessary.