12-Port USB 2.0 Type C Hi-Power Charging Hub
The 12-Port USB 2.0 Type C Hi-Power Charging Hub is a solution for quick charging or sync up to 12 USB Type C devices. This is a perfect tool to effectively save energy and cool down the unit’s heat. Also is ideal for a large capacity USB station in-house that enables charging and syncing at a time; automatically recharging once the devices connected have consumed their power with remaining 90% (approximately) after fully charged. Ideal for places such as school classrooms, businesses conferences or meetings in organizations.
* Supports Downstream Facing Port (DFP).
* Compliant with USB Spec. 2.0 / USB Type C Spec 1.2 & USB Battery Charging Spec 1.2
* Enables to provide up to 5V 3A output current on each port; Supports iOS, Android devices.
* Extends up to optimum 48 USB Type C devices by connecting cascade port with another 3 units.
* Enables Sync/Charge mode switching upon manually connecting or disconnecting host port.
* Enables Green Energy function (ECO Mode) automatically shutdown the hub when all devices are fully charged at Charge mode.
* Supports Over-Current Protection & Short Circuit Protection on each port.
* For the Over Temperature Protection, if the unit’s high temperature is over the setting, it would cut off all the output current immediately. At the meantime, the whole 12 ports LED would be green blinking.
* Supports ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection on each port.
* Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W (8/20 us) Surge and Transient spikes protection on each port.
* The rear fans spec: SUNON Vapo DC Fan; Life Expectancy: 60,000 hours
* Enables to start/cut off the fans automatically according to the temperature’s setup. If the board’s temperature is higher than the setting, it would start the fans automatically. On the contrary, if the board’s * temperature is lower from the setting, it would turn off the fans automatically as well.