2 Amp, positive step down switching regulator, SIP package
The new TSR 2 series step-down switching regulators are drop-in replacement for inefficient LMxx linear regulators. A high efficiency up to 96 % allows full load
operation up to +67°C ambient temperature without the need of any heat-sink or forced cooling.
The TSR 2 switching regulators provide other significant features over linear regulators, i.e. better output accuracy (±2 %), lower standby current of 2 mA and no requirement of external capacitors. The high efficiency and low standby power consumption makes these regulators an ideal solution for many battery powered applications.
- Ultra compact SIP package 0.55 x 0.30 x 0.40 inch
- Up to 96 % efficiency– No heat-sink required
- Pin compatible with LMxx linear regulators
- Built in filter capacitors
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Excellent line / load regulation
- Short circuit protection
- 3-year product warranty