SKU: 10 port & 20 port USB charging & sync hubs
20 port USB 2.0, 1.1A charging & sync hubs
These 10 port & 20 port USB charging hubs offer the solution to charge and sync several tablet PC's or other USB devices simultaneously. Also ideal for automated duplication tasks such as USB memory sticks etc. where data can be transferred to multiple devices at the same time. Ideal for use in schools, business or any application where multiple charging or data transfer is required.
• Charges and syncs up to 10 devices (PSUSB-10CH) or 20 devices (PSUSB-20CH)
• Charge current 2A for 10 port hub and 1.1A for 20 port hub
• Supports high speed 480Mbps, full speed 12Mbps and low speed 1.5Mbps operation
• Compatible with all USB compliant devices
• 10 or 20 2.0 downstream ports, depending on model
• Over current detection and protection and surge and ESD protections
• 3 x 10 port devices can be connected in cascade to give up to an optimum of 30 USB ports
• 2 x 20 port devices can be connected in cascade to give up to an optimum of 40 USB ports
1. Supports optimum of 26 A-Z storage devices in Windows system
2. Supports optimum of 30 iOS devices by Apple Configurator provided by Apple in Mac System
3. With the USB 3.0 interface, the maximum cascading level may differ according to the end point buffer capacity of specific USB 3.0 host controllers. Should the devices be unidentifiable please switch to the USB 2.0 interface instead.
• Supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 8.6/9.X/10.X and higher